Geeboombaa business terms are as follows
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.geeboomba.in (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Geeboombaa Digi Solution with its registered office at 2/824-43A, Sangeetha apartment, Ganapathipalayam, Tirupur, Tamilnadu-641605, India (hereinafter referred to as "Geeboombaa").
Your use of the Website and services and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions ( "Business Terms" ) as applicable to the Website including the applicable policies which are incorporated herein by way of reference. If You transact on the Website, You shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Website for such transactions. By mere use of the Website, You shall be contracting with Geeboombaa and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute Your binding obligations, with Geeboombaa.
For the purpose of these Business Terms, wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as a Registered User using the computer systems. Geeboombaa allows the User to surf the Website or make purchases without registering on the Website. The term "We", "Us", "Our" shall mean Geeboombaa.
When You use any of the services provided by Us through the Website, including but not limited to, (e.g. Product Reviews, Seller Reviews), You will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into this BusinessTerms and shall be considered as part and parcel of this Business Terms. We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Business Terms, at any time without any prior written notice to You. It is Your responsibility to review these Business Terms periodically for updates/changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that You accept and agree to the revisions. As long as You comply with these Business Terms, We grant You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Website.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Geeboombaa website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor, if you wish to use or transact on the website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Geeboombaa reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Geeboombaa's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
If You use the Website, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this Business Terms, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Website and refuse to provide You with access to the Website.
Your mobile phone number and/or e-mail address are treated as Your primary identifier on the Website. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address are up to date on the Website at all times. You agree to notify Us promptly if your mobile phone number or e-mail address changes by updating the same on the Website through a one-time password verification.
You agree that Geeboombaa shall not be liable or responsible for the activities or consequences of the use or misuse of any information that occurs under your display name in cases where You have failed to update Your revised mobile phone number and/or e-mail address on the Website.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information, or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
A platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Geeboombaa is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period, and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services, and after-sales services related to products and services. Geeboombaa does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by Geeboombaa.
2. Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Website is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller's acceptance of Buyer's offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual's consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
3. Geeboombaa does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Geeboombaa does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Geeboombaa accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
4. Geeboombaa is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Geeboombaa cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Geeboombaa shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
5. Geeboombaa does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment on that behalf.
6. Geeboombaa does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
7. At no time shall Geeboombaa hold any right, title, or interest over the products nor shall Geeboombaa have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Geeboombaa is not responsible for the unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products that are out of stock, unavailable or back-ordered.
8. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Geeboombaa is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for the sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall Geeboombaa hold any right, title, or interest over the products nor shall Geeboombaa have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
Geeboombaa is not responsible for the unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back-ordered.
· Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may be due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by the seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretenses.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Geeboombaa does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Geeboombaa reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Geeboombaa may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Geeboombaa reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Geeboombaa Digi Solution.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent, or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(o) engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" products related to the Website. Throughout this Business Terms, Geeboombaa's prior written consent means a communication coming from Geeboombaa's Legal Department, specifically in response to Your request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which You seek authorization;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(r) refers to any website or URL that, in Our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these Business Terms.
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish the value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade, or attempt to trade-in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation, or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
1. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
3. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
4. You shall not make any negative, denigrating, or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Geeboombaa, Geeboombaa.in, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Geeboombaa or sellers on the platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Geeboombaa's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Geeboombaa's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Geeboombaa.
5. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
6. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
7. You may not use the Website or any content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Business Terms or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Geeboombaa and/or others.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules, and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
10. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over-emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
11. You shall not engage in advertising to or solicitation of, other Users of the Website to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Website or related to us. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk emails to other users via the Website. It shall be a violation of these Business Terms to use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person other than Us without Our prior explicit consent. In order to protect Our Users from such advertising or solicitation, We reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other Users in any 24-hour period which We deem appropriate in its sole discretion. You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with an investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
We reserve the right but have no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on the Website. Geeboombaa shall have the right to remove or edit any content that in its sole discretion violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these Business Terms. Notwithstanding this right, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. Please be advised that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect Geeboombaa's views. In no event shall Geeboombaa assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from the use of Content and/or the appearance of Content on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
1. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
2. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
3. Geeboombaa shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through a group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on the Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, and artwork (collectively, "Content"), is third-party user-generated content and Geeboombaa has no control over such third-party user-generated content as Geeboombaa is merely an intermediary for the purposes of this Business Terms.
Except as expressly provided in these Business Terms, no part of the Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, Website or another medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Geeboombaa's express prior written consent.
You may use the information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you are explicitly opt out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, Geeboombaa does not warrant that:
This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
Geeboombaa will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Geeboombaa does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software), or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on the Website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, mobile applications, and/or any other electronic mode of communication in case of any order or shipment or delivery-related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
As a registered seller, you are allowed to list item(s) for sale on the Website in accordance with the Policies which are incorporated by way of reference in these Business Terms. You must be legally able to sell the item(s) you list for sale on our Website. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties. Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, and pictures that describe your item for sale. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Website. All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfillment of sales.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Geeboombaa reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. The decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on the Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees are acceptable in the Republic of India. The website will not facilitate the transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, the Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price, and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller, and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Geeboombaa liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after-sales or warranty services, or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Geeboombaa's Website.
2. You have specifically authorized Geeboombaa or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and/or
the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from other Users in respect of transactions through the Payment Facility. Your relationship with Geeboombaa is on a principal-to-principal basis and by accepting these Business Terms you agree that Geeboombaa is an independent contractor for all purposes, and does not have control of or liability for the products or services that are listed on Geeboombaa's Website that are paid for by using the Payment Facility. Geeboombaa does not guarantee the identity of any User nor does it ensure that a Buyer or a Seller will complete a transaction.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Geeboombaa is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection, and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Geeboombaa Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing a Payment Facility, Geeboombaa is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension/increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and The transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension/increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation/variation of The transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify the Payment Facility using the appropriate Geeboombaa Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in the Policies. Non-notification by You of Delivery or non-delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In the case of Cash On Delivery transactions, the Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time then would make You ineligible for a refund.
You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for a certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
Except for Cash On Delivery transactions, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where the Transaction Price was received, or through any other method available on the Website, as chosen by You.
For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via electronic payment transfers.
Refunds shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
For electronic payments, the refund shall be made through a payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
Refunds may be supported by select banks. Where a bank is not supported for processing refunds, You will be required to share alternate bank account details with us for processing the refund.
Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Geeboombaa in case of any misuse by Buyer.
We may also request additional documents for verification.
Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
1. Geeboombaa reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Prices which Geeboombaa may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by the Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
2. Geeboombaa reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by A buyer with Geeboombaa or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
3. Geeboombaa may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyer's commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Geeboombaa. As a result of such check, if Geeboombaa is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction or other reasons at its sole discretion, Geeboombaa shall have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the ‘Cash on Delivery’ feature for payment, may be disabled for certain account users, at the sole discretion of Geeboombaa.
4. Geeboombaa may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Geeboombaa deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure the safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Geeboombaa may hold Transaction Price and Geeboombaa may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
5. The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Geeboombaa will not be liable for any damages, interests, or claims, etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond the control of Geeboombaa.
Compliance with Laws:
1. As required by applicable law, if the Customer makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above INR 2 00 000.00, the Customer will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Customer will be canceled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Customer, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Customer shall stand canceled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Customer and the name on the PAN Card.
2. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued thereunder and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the Rules made thereunder, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made thereunder, Export-Import Policy of the government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Geeboombaa Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
1. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
2. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facilities are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Geeboombaa's Replacement Guarantee*
Geeboombaa's Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website. The return policy period (Geeboombaa's Replacement Guarantee) depends on the product category and the seller. Kindly click here to know the return policy period applicable for different categories. If at the time of delivery and/or within the applicable return policy period, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions
1. Notify the seller of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within the applicable return policy period and the same product/s will be replaced in return for the defective product/s.
2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
The following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
a. Damages due to misuse of product;
b. Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty,
c. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
On Clothing and others, qualified sellers accept 5-day exchange subject to the following conditions:
Clothes and others are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled, or damaged in any way.
Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
Returns are not applicable for 'Made to order' j, Innerwear, lingerie, socks, clothing freebies, etc.
Damaged or defective or 'Not as described' products in the Lifestyle category (includes clothing, footwear, etc.) are meanwhile covered by the 5 Day Replacement Guarantee. Kindly click here to know the return policy period (Replacement Guarantee) applicable for different categories.
If Geeboombaa has any suspicion or knowledge that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false or not genuine, Geeboombaa may also, while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against such member buyers and sellers, at its sole discretion, suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyers and sellers and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Customers who have been blocked for any suspicious or fraudulent activity on Geeboombaa will not be allowed to return their products.
Geeboombaa reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who files invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Geeboombaa may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offense and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
By participating in the exchange I confirm that I am the sole and absolute owner and/or user of the product mentioned above (device).
I confirm that the device which I am exchanging under the buyback program is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws, exchange or any Agreement of Sale, etc. and I have got clear ownership of the said device.
You agree to indemnify and keep indemnifying Geeboombaa.in and any future buyer of the device against all or any third-party claims, demand, cost, and expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone, and/or sustained by Geeboombaa.in, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by you till date and you undertake to make good the same.
I confirm that all the data in the said device will be erased before handing it over under the buyback program. I also confirm that in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data is still accessible due to any technical reason, Geeboombaa.in, Seller or the Manufacturer shall not be responsible for the same and I will not approach Geeboombaa.in for any retrieval of the data.
I hereby give my consent that the personal information that I have provided in connection with this buyback program might be processed, transferred, and retained by the retailer and other entities involved in managing the program for the purposes of validating the information that I provided herein and for the administration of the program.
I agree to indemnify and keep indemnifying the Geeboombaa.in and any future buyer of the old device against all or any third-party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone, and/or sustained by Geeboombaa.in, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by me till date and I undertake to make good the same.
I understand once a device is sent by me to Geeboombaa, in no scenario can this device be returned back to me.
I understand that the new device delivery and the old device pickup will happen simultaneously (hand in hand) and I shall keep the old device ready to be given for exchange.
Products distributed as gifts from state-sponsored or NGO-funded distribution programs are not accepted for exchange under exchange offers.
--> Credit Cards
--> Internet Banking
--> Debit Cards
--> any other mode of payment, as may be decided and made available on the Website.
Please note that payment can be made only in India Rupees and all the above payment instruments must have been issued by entities operating in India and subject to Indian regulations.
Cash on Delivery as a mode of payment is not available for purchasing on the Website currently.
Payment made by credit card or any other mode as mentioned above should be received by us on time. If for any reason we do not receive payment from the credit card issuer or any agent involved in any of the above payment modes, You agree that you shall pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
Business Terms shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in TIRUPPUR
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Geeboombaa makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Geeboombaa is not responsible for the supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright, and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Geeboombaa and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on the Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Geeboombaa respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Geeboombaa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Geeboombaa we do not warrant that the Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL GEEBOOMBAA BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THESE BUSINESS TERMS, EVEN IF THE USER HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Please contact me for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Geeboombaa Digi Solution,
2/824 – 43 Sangeetha Apartment,
Tirupur 641 605. Tamil Nadu, India.
Time: Mon-Sat (9:00 - 18:00)
Geeboombaa prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual, or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to the text within listings, on Seller pages, and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
· Report offensive Display Names
· Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on the Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Geeboombaa will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
1. Limits placed on account privileges;
2. Loss of special status;
3. Account suspension.
The Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller.
If Geeboombaa has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Geeboombaa may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program.
Geeboombaa reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who files invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Geeboombaa may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offense and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
For more details related to the Replacement Policy, refer to s/help/cancellation-returns
Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Geeboombaa website. The following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged during the Shipping
3. Products was/were missing
4. The Wrong item was sent by the Seller.
Return could also result in a refund of money in most cases.
Points to be noted:
1. The seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
2. If the Seller disagrees with a return request, the Buyer can file a dispute under the Buyer Protection Program*.
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case of Buyer orders the wrong item, the Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
The buyer needs to raise the return request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us on Our Toll-Free Number, the Seller while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
1. Replace after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it)
2. Refund after shipment collection - Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding)
3. Refund without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back)
4. Replace without shipment collection - Seller has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back)
5. On certain select days as specified by Geeboombaa (such as 'The Big Billion Day') separate policies may be applicable.
In the event The seller accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, The Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyer's account.
In case the Seller doesn't close the ticket in 3 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favor of the Buyer.
Further, for returns being made by Buyer to the Seller of the product, the following parameters need to be ensured by the Buyer:
Clothing and Footwear- Should be "New & Unworn"(other than for trial)
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from the Seller.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, the reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, the wrong item shipped, and the like.
Points to be noted:
1. The seller can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
2. If the Seller disagrees with a return request, the Buyer can file a dispute under Buyer Protection Program*.
The buyer needs to raise the replacement request within the return period applicable to the respective product. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us on the Toll-Free Number provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed:
1. Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
2. Shipping was damaged
3. Item was defective
4. Item(s) were missing
5. the Wrong item sent
6. An intimation shall be provided to the Seller seeking either "approval" or "rejection" of the replacement request.
7. In case the Seller accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to the Seller, and only after return of the product, Seller shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
8. In case the Seller rejects the replacement request, the Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to email@example.com
In case the Seller doesn't have the product at all, Seller can provide the refund to the Buyer and The buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
If the seller doesn't respond to the Buyer's replacement request, within three (3) days from the date of replacement request placed by the Buyer, the refund shall be processed in favor of Buyer and Seller shall be liable to refund the amount paid to the Seller.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by the Seller.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on Geeboombaa. However, there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Sellers may face issues. At Geeboombaa, we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Sellers.
What is a 'dispute'?
A 'Dispute' can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Seller in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a 'dispute' occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and the Seller. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a Buyer/Seller raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue. Please note that whenever a Buyer raises a dispute, the Seller's payment for that order is put on hold immediately until the issue is resolved.
How is a 'dispute' created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to firstname.lastname@example.org, while the Seller can write to email@example.com, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of 'disputes'?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
1. the Wrong item received
2. Item Not as described
3. Part/Accessory missing
4. Seller Description/Specification Wrong
5. Defective (Functional issues)
6. Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
In case the Seller rejects the return request of the Buyer, and Buyer raises a dispute, then Geeboombaa will try to mediate and resolve the dispute between both the parties. If the dispute is resolved in favor of the Buyer, a refund is provided once the product is returned to the Seller. If the dispute is settled in favor of the Seller, the Buyer is entitled to any refund.
Buyer Protection Program
In case of a dispute where the Seller is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, Geeboombaa will actively work towards reaching a resolution.
The Buyer Protection Program covers Buyers who are unable to successfully resolve their dispute with the Seller or are not satisfied with the resolution provided by the Seller.
The Buyer can write to firstname.lastname@example.org if the issue with the Seller is not resolved. Geeboombaa's Customer Support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud and if the Buyer has been blacklisted/blocked from making purchases on the Website. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered.
In due course of the resolution, Geeboombaa's Customer Support Team will facilitate a conference call including the Seller and the Buyer.
When a dispute has been raised, Geeboombaa may provide both parties access to each other Display Names, and contact details including email addresses, and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Geeboombaa for settling the dispute.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on Geeboombaa are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program.
Buyers can file a dispute within 45 days from the date of delivery of the product
Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
To be able to take advantage of the Buyer Protection Program, Buyers should first contact the Seller and attempt to resolve the issue. If the Buyer doesn't hear from the Seller or is unable to resolve the issue with the Seller even after contact, a dispute can be raised with Geeboombaa by writing an email to email@example.com
Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer Protection Program
If the Buyer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuing bank, it will not be covered under Buyer Protection Program, though in such cases a Seller can file a claim through the Seller Protection Program.
Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers are not covered by the Buyer Protection Program.
Buyers who have reached their maximum lifetime limit for claims are also not eligible. Buyers can make a maximum of 3 claims per year on Geeboombaa. If the claim was withdrawn, it is not counted. The coverage amount will be limited to 5000/-
Through the Buyer Protection program, Geeboombaa does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on Geeboombaa against technical/manufacturing defects.
Raising disputes against Sellers does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Geeboombaa shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
Geeboombaa shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, or costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer/Seller.
Claims of the nature of 'Buyer remorse' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
Geeboombaa reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who files invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Geeboombaa may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Decisions made by Geeboombaa under the Buyer Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users.
Geeboombaa reserves the right to modify/discontinue Buyer Protection Program without any prior notice period to its Users.
Through this program, Geeboombaa shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Seller.
Geeboombaa Customer Support Team may seek additional information/clarification from the Buyer to facilitate the resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information/clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favor of the Seller.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, the following situations may arise:
1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
2. Unauthorized CB - The buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refunds will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Seller expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of Seller. Furthermore, Seller shall ensure that invoices state "Powered by Geeboombaa" and failing to do so Seller will be liable for chargebacks (as applicable).
1. Item not as described - meaning the item is not what the Buyer expected. The dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Geeboombaa. Geeboombaa encourages its Users to be professional, courteous, and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Geeboombaa will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Geeboombaa policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Geeboombaa does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Geeboombaa System - Geeboombaa allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Geeboombaa system but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - Geeboombaa will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through the 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Geeboombaa's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Geeboombaa Users. Geeboombaa Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Geeboombaa - Geeboombaa prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Geeboombaa Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
Geeboombaa policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email, and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
· Limits on account privileges
· Account suspension
· Cancellation of listings
· Loss of special status
Geeboombaa does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content, and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and/or the third-party websites using the Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Geeboombaa assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Geeboombaa does not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of the such third-party website(s). Geeboombaa does not endorse, in any way, any third-party website(s) or content thereof.
Select the most appropriate reason. Please associate each item you report with only one reason code.
1. Trademark owner doesn't make this type of product or has discontinued the production of the product
2. Item(s) is an unlawful replica of a product made by the trademark owner or is counterfeit
Trademark-listing description infringement
1. Listing(s) has unlawful comparison to the trademark owner's brand or product
2. Listing(s) contains unlawful use of the trademark owner's logo
1. Please provide the ownership of the Trademark (the Trademark Registration Certificate should be in the name of the applicant)
2. Please provide evidence as to the ownership of the copyright.
Contacting the Seller
At Geeboombaa we are committed to ensuring that disputes between sellers and buyers are settled amicably by way of the above dispute resolution mechanisms and procedures. However, in the event that a buyer wishes to contact the seller, he/ she may proceed to do so by accessing the seller-related information made available by the sellers on their product listing pages. Alternatively, the buyers may also reach out to customer support at +919577755545 or access the help center firstname.lastname@example.org